Sunday, July 28, 2013

What I've been up to this month :) (pictures and details from my Stay in Atlanta and getaway to the Beau Rivage)

Hey everyone! I hope all is good with you and your families! I apologize for the sparse posts each month, lately I have been either too preoccupied with activities or I'm without my mac in another state lol But any ways I thought you'd like a little update on whats going on in my world this month and heck I'll throw in some outfit of the day and night details too :) Okay so ever since my last post I've been going non stop with my boyfriend traveling, adventuring, eating oh my gosh eating lol In fact, we eat out so much that I no longer fit into my extra smalls and size zeroes lol Which isn't such a bad thing, I finally have a nice sized booty now :) 

Anyway here's some pictures, events and places from this month :)


   
I wore this to the Beau Rivage in Biloxi, it was the very first getaway with my honey and we had such a great time! 
Top from Tjmaxx, skirt from BCBG, heels from Guess, clutch from Tjmaxx, belt from forever 21




Drink night at the Hard Rock :) 
Dress from Charlotte Russe, shoes from Guess, clutch from tjmaxx, necklace and bracelet from Guess, ring from Charlotte Russe. 


We had dinner at Tien in the IP. I loved the atmosphere and the food was soo good!


Some of the best sushi I've ever had!





On our last day he surprised me with a massage and a facial at the grand. It was so sweet! Dress from Forever 21.




I had my facial and massage done at The Bellissimo spa and salon inside the Grande in Biloxi. The atmosphere was completely relaxed and beautiful. While I was waiting, I took advantage of their steam room which is my favorite. I felt like royalty, I had someone waiting on me hand and foot, bringing me ice cold eucalyptus towels, fresh orange slicesI and this delicious lavender oolong tea. I loved it the only thing that was missing was Adam. He was on the other side getting his services done and I wish I could have enjoyed the spa with him but all in all my experience was nothing short of amazing and I will be going back to receive another facial from a well distinguished esthetician named Ruth she is truly the best I've ever had. When you decide to go for a facial ask for her she's been there for years and you wont be able to stop touching your skin afterwards. Above is what the relaxation room looks like. They have lounge chairs, fresh fruit, tea and its dim and quiet I took a long wonderful nap before my services it was so nice!




My outfit for the Fourth of July, I spent mine driving to Atlanta to see my boo. Dress from Tjmaxx, shoes from BCBG, jewelry from Charming Charlie's and my clutch is from Tjmaxx



Dress from Forever 21, hat from target
                   
 This was my first day in Atlanta. He took me to Neiman Marcus because I had never been and he knows how obsessed I am with Christian Louboutins and how badly I wanted to just try a pair on. So we get there and this guy that works in the shoe section comes over and starts helping me try on the shoes. I actually tried on the daffodil peep toe in a taupe color, and black lady peep toe spikes before my boyfriend brought over the ones pictured above. I tried them on, they fit so perfectly I instantly fell in love with them! When it was time to go I took them off and gave them back to the guy exclaiming, make sure you find them a good home, these are very special to me now. Little did I know the guy that was helping me was actually Adam's personal shopper and while I was looking around waiting for him to come out of the "bathroom," he was back there handing over his card and telling him to bag up the shoes. By the time we left the store, those beauties had already been boxed up, bagged and placed neatly in the car. When we got home I decided to take a shower and he told me to come downstairs when I was done because he had a surprise for me.  Let me just say it being a pair of Louboutins, was the absolute last thing on my mind! We had only been dating for a few weeks so to think that's what it was, was madness to me. When I got downstairs he sat me down on the couch and told me to close my eyes. When I opened them and saw the Neiman Marcus bag sitting in front of me, I completely lost it! I screamed, cried, jumped I mean the works. It was so amazing and the fact that he had planned the whole thing was beyond amazing to me.


Better picture of them they're called lady spiked leopard print platform pump. Soo amaze!!  
Also, I didn't want to wear down the red leather soles so I took them to a cobbler in the Lennox mall call Heel Quik shoe repair and had rubber soles put on the ball of the shoe. It was about $30 and will protect the leather sole as well as make it easier to walk on wet surfaces. Highly recommend doing this!




Second day. By the way, I'm obsessed with maxi skirts right now! Crop top from Tjmaxx, skirt from Charlotte Russe, Turban from ebay, jewelry from Charlotte Russe





Dinner attire. crop top from Charlotte Russe, pleather leggings from Forever 21, Shoes from Polish, clutch from Tjmaxx, jewelry from Juicy Couture. I apologize for the terrible quality, my phone was dying.




Teriyaki glazed salmon with mashed potatoes and spinach from Elevation Chophouse. I wish I could have this dish every single day!




He wanted to be in one :) Crop top from Tjmaxx, skirt from charlotte Russe, necklace from Forever 21,   and ring from Charlotte Russe 




He took me to a place called Street Side Classic Cars, it's a warehouse of literally every kind of classic car you can think of completely refurbished with new interior and everything and the prices are not bad at all. My favorite was the 1969 Shelby Cobra soo beautiful! 




Yummy Sushi from Prime in the Lennox mall so very good!




We also went to the Coco Cola Factory which was awesome! I loved these decorated bottles so neat!





Saturday night, he took me to a fine dining restaurant in Buckhead called Chops Lobster bar pictured above. 




Our appetizer, a delicious selection of lobster tails, shrimp and oysters mmm :)




My entree, rotisserie chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans paired with caramelized onions topped with a honey teriyaki sauce... soo freaking good!




What I wore to Chops. Dress from Charlotte Russe, clutch from Tjmaxx, shoes by Pierre Dumas, bracelet from Juicy Couture, ring from charlotte russe, belt from forever 21.




:)





Beautiful flowers from my love. He customized and put them together all by himself. There are four different pink roses because thats my favorite color and flower, stargazer lilly's, my second favorite flower, purple accent flowers, my second favorite color and a single red rose to represent love. Such a romantic that one! :)





Headed to Gatlinburg. Tank from ebay, skirt from Lush Boutique, shoes by Jessica Simpson, hat from target, watch by Michael Kors, necklace by Tory Burch, ring from Charlotte Russe




At his grandma's :) Dress from Express, hat from target





 This was last weekend when he came to stay with me. Crop top and skirt from Tjmaxx, cuff from body Central, ring from Charlotte Russe, sunnies by Lauren Conrad





Crop top, skirt and jewelry from Body Central, shoes from Tjmaxx




That's all for now! I'll post more pictures soon so stay tuned. Thank you so much for reading! I realize this post was very long so thank you for taking the time you read it!  Wishing you guys and your families a wonderful week ahead, blog you later and much love! XOXO Em


2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog and of course the fashion. Thanks for sharing so much. I have a feeling this awesome man of yours will upscale your wardrobe!!! I bet you in a couple of months your clothing stores will be different lol. Best of luck Emm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you so much dear!! You are so sweet to say that! I'm so glad you find it entertaining lol sometimes I'm unsure if people do or not so glad to hear you do! hahaha well that would be wonderful but if not it wont change my mind about being with him lol thank you so much God bless!! :)

    ReplyDelete