Saturday, May 18, 2013

OOTD and OOTN Details and Some Pictures From My Trip :)

Hey lovelies! I hope life is treating you well! I'm still trying to adjust to being back home and getting up early for work instead of sleeping in and waking up for the parks and it is NOT easy. lol I just wish my trip was yet to begin instead of already being over :( Oh well I have enough good memories and pictures to last me until next year so thank goodness for that! Any who I wanted to give you guys a breakdown of the outfits I wore while I was there and also show you some of my favorite pictures from the trip. I cant post them all because theres over a hundred so I'll just share some of my favorites :)


OUTFITS OF THE DAY:



This is what I wore to the Magic Kindgom, which was our first day in Disney. Some might think its not very conventional for Disney World but I like to make a statement and I assure you I was very comfortable throughout the whole day :) Shirt from Forever 21, sequined shorts from Charlotte Russe (btw very hard to find some in the summer time), sandals from Rampage, sunnies by D&G, necklace from Charming Charlie, bracelet from Charlotte Russe






This is what I wore on our second day to Epcot. It's inspired by an outfit I saw Kim K wearing except she paired it with heels and a denim jacket which I wish I would have remembered my denim jacket because it turned out to be chilly this night but other than that I was pretty comfy. Top from Old Navy, Maxi skirt from ebay and altered by Christie's Alterations, belt and necklace from Charlotte Russe, ring from Charming Charlie, earrings from Forever 21, gold cuff from Body Central, shoes from Ross and sunnies by Tory Burch







Wednesday was a shopping day so I wanted to wear something comfy and easy to change in and out of because I knew I'd be trying on a lot of clothes. I cant tell you how easy this was to change out of and back into because all I had to take off was my skirt! I highly suggest an outfit like this when shopping :)  Leopard bralette from ebay, maxi skirt from Tjmaxx, gold plate necklace from ebay, gold cuff from Body Central, sunnies by Tory Burch and bag by Michael Kors.






This was my outfit for Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. We got a hopper because there's not much to do at Animal Kingdom so you can't really make a day of it. I love this dress! It is probably the most comfiest maxi I've ever worn and I love the slit on the side. Dress from Love Culture, bandeau from Charlotte Russe, necklace from Belk, gold cuff from Body Central, fedora from walmart.. yep! and my shoes are from Ross.







And the last outfit of the day is my floral lace look. We had an extra park hopper on our tickets so we decided to go back to the Magic Kingdom and Epcot to do the things we missed but honestly we were so worn out and sore we didn't really get to do even half of the things we missed lol. Top from Tjmaxx, shorts from ebay, shoes, ring and bangles from Charlotte Russe,  earrings from Private Gallery, necklace by Guess, sunnies by Tory Burch. Band aid by... just kidding ;)



OUTFIT OF THE NIGHT:


And last but not least my birthday outfit! I wanted something fitting and different from what I usually wear and this dress nailed it for me! Dress from Ebay, clutch from Tjmaxx, ring from Charlotte Russe, shoes from Guess


Close up of my nails done by Fierce Fingers by Heather in Pensacola Florida. I didn't want to over do it because I did that the year before with my princess nails but I wanted them to have some kind of Disney theme to them and this is what she designed for me. my favorite part is the castle and if you're wondering how its the cinderella castle, its not lol its the old school castle from the Disney movies most of us grew up watching. I loved them!





SOME PICTURES FROM THE TRIP:

What a beauty!!!



Epcot outside the butterfly exhibit  



Typhoon Lagoon


walking through Downtown Disney after dinner at Planet Hollywood

Such a special night at Epcot! We got to be apart of a beautiful proposal it was a wonderful experience!

Having a drink at the awesome octopus bar in the T-Rex restaurant

Tree of Life at the Animal Kingdom

My crew

Snow White soo pretty!

she's my favorite! Next to Minnie of course! lol


gorgeous!


oh heyy boyfrann<3


just visiting good O' Canada 


Found Belle!


Ariel's Castle!


waiting for our delicious lunch at the Magic Kingdom :)


inside T-Rex


night time wishes<3



Thank you so much for reading! Stay tuned for my shopping haul post coming up soon! Wishing you guys a wonderful rest of the weekend and reminding you to always listen to your heart and follow your dreams! XOXO Em

No comments:

Post a Comment