Sunday, March 2, 2014

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose."











 





"hmm.. I think I should have another glass of wine."









Bustier- Victoria's Secret, Shorts- Body Central, Jacket- borrowed from my friend Bree (operation steal Bree's jacket to commence in 1800 hrs...Just kidding)

So here is part two of my edgy boudoir fashion photo shoot with the amazing Jessi Casara.  Like I said in the previous post, Jessi is all about capturing raw natural beauty and not messing with it which is really refreshing to me. For this part of the shoot, She and I thought it'd be fun to do a rock in roll high fashion chic theme. She had the brilliant idea to shoot in my closet above where my clothes hang in cabinets and to have elements of my closet styled around me such as purses, sunnies a glass figurine of the Eiffel tower. I thought it was pretty creative if you ask me! I believe she used her holga and her canon for this shoot and I couldn't be happier with the outcome, I absolutely love the vignette effect that the holga produced it really adds to the rock in roll aspect.
To see more of her stunning work click here. It is always a pleasure to work with Jessi, she really gets into it and her passion and excitement is contagious which in turn makes you enjoy the whole experience! As always, thank you for reading as well as your wonderful beautiful support I truly appreciate it and you. Hope you all have a good week full of good spirits and promise, until next time! 
XOXO Em<3

No comments:

Post a Comment