Sunday, September 15, 2013

CHANEL PRODUCT REVIEWS! :)


Hey guys hope all is well! I am literally days away from Vegas and I cannot contain my excitement!! Anyways thats not what this post is about. I recently was introduced Chanel's skin care line by my wonderful boyfriend so i wanted to do a review and share my experiences with these products with you guys :)




I have really oily skin so the lady suggested the Mousse Exfolliante, it has green micro beads that help to scrub away dirt oil and make up as well as gently exfoliate the skin. I loveee this cleanser so much! Usually, youre only supposed to exfoliate once or twice a week but this stuff is so gentle I can use twice a day. You dont need a lot because this stuff foams up pretty well, plus it smells fantastic!









Next she suggested I use a toner to close up my pores after cleaning my face. I adore this toner, its so cool and refreshing it smells great and it doesnt leave your face feeling dry or tight I love it!






























She also suggested the Hydra Beauty Serum for my trip to Vegas because of how dry the air is out there. I was really iffy about it just because I try to steer clear of anything with the word hydration in it but its actually really light and makes my face feel silky smooth instead of greasy and gross like most hydrating products. I will definitely continue to use this product before and after vegas because I love the way it feels on my skin!
















And lastly for the skin care line, Le Lift creme. This stuff is amazing! First off, I know it says lift but its actually not a lifting cream. Its a smart cream meaning it adjusts to your face chemistry helping to give you the right amount of hydration for your skin type.

Again going back to my oily skin, I try my hardest to stay away from face creams and lotions because I thought I already had plenty of hydration thanks to all the oil accumulating on my face. However oil and hydration are two completely different things and I didnt learn this until the lady at the Chanel counter set me straight. Turns out if you have oily or combination skin and arent using moisturizer day and night, you are actually harming your skin more than helping it and i'll tell you why. When you cleanse oily or combination skin and skip the moisturizer, your face will be dry yes but as the day or night goes by you will accumulate more and more oil because thats the only way your face knows how to react to the dryness causing more breakouts and lots of irritation. Ever since I started using my hydra beauty serum followed by my le lift creme i have seen a dramatic difference in my skin! its less oily, I hardly have any breakouts and my skin has never looked more vibrant and youthful it is a complete night a day.



















I also needed a bronzer because my face is really round so I have to contour so she suggested the healthy glow sheer color in the color N40. I really like this bronzer its very light and blends perfectly into my skin plus you can use it as a touch up powder as well.


























I also needed a new foundation because Im not tanning like I was so now all my foundations are way too dark and just look like im wearing dirt. I love this foundation though it keeps my face looking matte pretty much all day but i still have a glow so it doesnt make me look dull and lifeless. I have in it the color beige 2.0



























I also needed a new mascara because all mine were getting dried out and old and the lady at the counter  showed me this really cool mascara in blue which at first I was kind of skepitcal but after she applied it my eyes instantly popped and looked bigger. I now cannot go anywhere without putting this mascara on it is amazing! the color is blue 20 by the way.



















I have never really had a good blush nor have I ever really used one but I couldnt resist after I saw the difference in my face. You dont need a lot I actually blow off the excess on my brush because if not its way too much! This is in the color tumulte



















I dont really have bags under my eyes but I do have spots and a few imperfections from having acne and I really love how well this covers my spots and marks and it blends so evenly I like to use my beauty blender to get the best results. The color is in beige petale.
















I dont know about you but my lips stay chapped all the time! No matter what I put on them or how much I reapply it my lips never stay hydrated so I mentioned this to the lady and she told me that lips are membranes just like the inside of your nose, and most of the lip balms like carmex, blister, and vaseline dont hydrate the lips because it just sits on top of them instead of soaking into them.  With Coco rouge balme thats exactly what the product does. And i can say ever since I started using it my lips are less likely to chap and I dont need to keep reapplying it ever hour.


So thats all my new Chanel products, certainly wont be the last reviews I'll do. I hope you were able to find my reviews and experiences helpful and informative! Feel free to leave me comments below about your favorite Chanel products or if you have any questions about the ones listed above I'll be glad to answer them. Wishing you guys a wonderful week and please stay tuned for my post about my trip to Vegas! God bless! XOXO EM



1 comment:

  1. So excited to try your recommendations!! I have used Chanel blush before and whoa that stuff is so nice. The only reason I don't use it anymore is because I lost it during an international trip. :-(

    ReplyDelete