Friday, September 28, 2012

2012 Fall Fashion Trends: They're Bloody Fantastic!

Hey guys! So I know I'm a little late with this but it just wouldn't feel right if I didn't cover and share with you the hottest trends for fall. So with out further a due, here are Fall's hottest trends and my take on them.

TREND # 1: BLOOD HUES

Photobucket
The seasons top trend has our minds swimming in rich bloody hues. The designers drenched the runways with everything from accessories to outerwear in deep reds like oxblood, wine red, burgundy and deep garnet. I am so happy to see this color making a comeback this season because it compliments pretty much every skin tone, hair color, and body shape. It looks great as a handbag as well as a pair of skinny jeans. Its such a sexy eloquent color and I'm so excited to see how everyone sports it this season, I have so many outfit ideas for this one!
oxblood madness

TREND #2: DRIPPING IN METALLICS



Photobucket
The runways were also dripping in all kinds of metallics from greens to golds to that top trend color, deep red. Though most of the models were wearing floor length gowns, it was easy to decipher this trend into fall's most coveted party wear. I personally love metallics, it really dresses up any outfit and stands out yet commemorates well with the colors in the neutral group. I am really looking forward to incorporating metallics into my wardrobe this season.
metallic goddess

TREND #3: VOLUMINOUS SILHOUETTES

Photobucket Volume was definitely making its arrival on the runway but it wasn't in the form of hair. One of the hottest trends popping up or should I say out on the runways was over sized coats. Now I may love fashion and I may love over sized shirts and sweaters but I will be honest this is one of the trends I will not be adopting to my wardrobe this season. I just don't appreciate the the boxy shape an over sized coat gives your figure. It looks great on a model but lets face it 2/3 of the population is not 5'10 (without heels) with pins for legs but that's just my opinion if you love this trend that's awesome and id love for you to show me how you like to wear it! :)

TREND #4: WHITE ON WHITE

Photobucket Finally we can throw the rulebook out that states you cant wear white after labor day! well almost, models were dressed head to toe in ivory, eggshell, and winter white putting a new twist on white and embracing the monochromatic look in such a crisp and elegant way. I love this trend winter white is such a classic color and hey, we all have something white in our closets so for this trend, shop your closets chances are that cream colored sweater still fits! :)
There are more trends of course but these are the most popular seen on the runway. I hope you find this helpful and if you want a tutorial on how to apply the trends I'll be happy to make one for you guys and please let me know how you plan on wearing the trends or what you think about them! Thanks for reading and I hope everyone has a great weekend! :) xoEm

No comments:

Post a Comment