Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TOP TEN MUST HAVE SHOES FOR FALL!

Hey ya'll so this is my first blog post (does my little happy dance) and I thought the top ten must have shoes for this fall would be a great introduction :) As I said before, I work at a boutique called CK Collection and after doing extensive research online and in magazines as well as studying our customers needs and their most asked for shoes I have noticed a pattern. The ten most popular shoes you will find everyone in this season are a flat bootie (veryy hot this season!)a basic cute flat, a tall riding boot in brown or black, a cute high wedge, a fashion heeled bootie, a comfy neutral colored moccasin, a funky printed bootie, a basic pump and an oxford not to mention that you could wear some of these well into the spring and summer so if you feel iffy about buying that many pairs of shoes for one measely season just remember theyre versatile, can go with anything and you can wear most of them year round! Like I said these shoes are very versatile so pair any of them with a cute pair jeans,an oversized sweater or dress and tights and youre sure to be a hit this season!

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed my first post and i hope you found it helpful dont be afriand to leave feedback by commenting below, if you liked this or hated it or found it helpful and want to share your experience please do! I love hearing from my fellow fashionista's out there so please reach out to me and let me know what you thought or what you would like to see in the future! I hope ya'll have a great day and thank you again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment