Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Gifts Under $40 from Your Favorite Stores :)

Hey guys! I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and delicious! I know mine was and I'm still enjoying it (stocked up on leftovers). lol So I know I'm a little late on posting my Christmas gift guide considering Black Friday was four days ago but I've been so busy and sick that I haven't had a chance to finish it. Oh well I'm sure you didn't get everything on your list (come on you know you were too busy buying stuff for yourself, its okay we all do it!) Anyways while you were in the midst of black Friday chaos, I was doing my research to find great affordable gifts from your favorite stores for everyone on your list get excited! :)

For The Ladies in Your Life:

Victoria's Secret

Must Have Beauty Essentials Bag  $28

This is a great gift for the beauty junkie in your life! Includes; VS Pro Airbrush FX Perfecting Primer SPF 20, VS Makeup Voluptuous Volume Mascara, Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion, Skyn Iceland® Icelandic Relief™ Eye Cream, Booty Parlor™ Flirty Little Secret Firming Bronzer, Booty Parlor™ Flirty Little Secret Firming Cream, Booty Parlor™ Flirty Little Secret Luminizing Body Butter and three of their most popular fragrances—Victoria’s Secret Bombshell, Dream Angels Heavenly and Victoria’s Secret Angel. I want this so bad!  



 Limited Edition Gloss & Go Key chain $30

 This is a really cute gift idea for a fifteen or sixteen year old that just got her license or is about to or even one in their twenties, I'm 21 and I would love this! It comes five different colors to represent five of their most popular fragrances gold/dream angels heavenly (pictured), silver/VS bombshell, violet/Sexy Little Things Tease, pink/VS angels and red/Very Sexy


PINK Body Mist Gift Set $25

Another great gift for the younger ladies is this PINK body spray gift set. Includes the Wild & Breezy, Fresh & Fierce, Sweet & Flirty and Fresh & Clean scents. You can give it all together or split them up for stocking stuffers or gift baskets. 



Pure Seduction Gift Bag $30

This is a great one for the women who love the VS signature collections, the Pure Seduction gift bag it comes with the complete pure seduction set; body mist, shower gel, the body lotion and this cute bag which they could use for travel or a purse (some people do that okay?)



PINK Bling Tee and Leggings Gift Set $39.50

 Okay I know I'm kind of pushing it with the price but these are great! Who doesn't love leggings?! correction who doesnt love PINK leggings?!! This is a good gift for teens and also girls my age I live in these.


Bath and Body Works

 

Signature Collection Splish Splash Gift Set $32.50

This is an awesome gift for any age! Their scent Paris Amour is perfect for when you're not sure what kind of scents they like (some people are very sensitive to strong fragrances) because it smells good but is not overpowering or annoying. this cute little tub includes the regular size body mist, triple moisture body cream, shower gel, body lotion and an exfoliating sponge.



 3 Wick Candles $20

Who doesn't love candles? I cant think of anyone who wouldn't love getting a candle or two for Christmas or even a candle and a bottle of lotion, that's all my aunts want lol. one of my favorite's Vanilla Bean Noel.


Forever 21



Just Keep Calm Sweater $22.80

Such a cute sweater! This would make a great gift for that complicated teen who tends to look at your gift like it has a disease.. yeah well I'm pretty sure she will have a hard time making that face when she opens this. Comes in black too.

Walmart

 Wax Warmers $15, Wax $2

I love these things! I have one for each of my rooms. These are great gifts for the older ladies in your life they're like a candle but last much longer because you can reuse a single cube until its all gone. I've been using the same cube for weeks and it still smells amazing.



Dillards

Marc Jacobs Daisy Rollerball Set $38

Such a cute gift, I love rollerballs because they last a pretty long time and you can take them anywhere!  I still have one from juicy that I bought 2 years ago. Includes his three popular daisy fragrances; Daisy, Daisy Eau So Fresh, Oh, Lola! 




Mac All For Glamour (holiday face kits) $39.50

I love these satin tufted compacts!! I want one so bad I cant stand it! Get ready to win the award for best gift giver this year I mean come on who wouldn't be happy to get one of these?! Includes Blot Powder/Pressed in either Medium (fair), medium dark(olive) and dark(tan) to reduce shine and Sheen Supreme Lipstick which delivers intense color with the gleam of a Lip gloss.

 

 

For the Men in Your Life

 I dont know about you but the men in my family are ridiculously hard to shop for because they are constantly buying things for themselves. But for the men in your life who dont go shopping  for themselves 365 days a year, here are a few gifts they'll enjoy receiving.

 

JcPenny

Wahl® Lithium Ion Trimmer 

A complete grooming set, the lithium ion trimmer set is the world's first grooming tool with lithium ion technology. It's a powerful, fast-charging tool for trimming, shaving, detailing, outlining, grooming, and touching up.Charges quickly and includes; 4 detachable heads: trimmer, t-blade clipper, dual foil shaver and precision detailer, 3 standard trimmer guides, comb, cleaning brush, blade oil, and charging stand.





Personalized Watch Box $34.99

 You cant go wrong with a personalized gift. I love this leather monogrammed watch box from personalcreations.com but you can also get him a monogrammed pocket watch, an engraved zippo lighter or even personalize a bottle of his favorite whiskey. Its a sure fire way to get him something special as well as something he would not have. (I mean come on what guy is going to go out of his way to buy a monogramming of something?)



Home Depot





 Caliente Cooler Tote with Charcoal Grill Inside $32.98

This is an awesome gift for a new boyfriend or even a dad that likes to go camping or to the beach.
The Caliente is a portable charcoal BBQ grill in a carrying tote that doubles as a cooler. The BBQ grill has a 10" grate providing a grilling surface of 78.5 sq. in. The cooler is water-resistant and holds up to six 12-oz. cans.




So those are just the majority of gifts that I thought would be great ideas for under $40. I didn't want to go into children's gifts because they're pretty easy to shop for I mean you can give them anything and nine times out of ten they're more interested in the cardboard box it came in lol But anyways I hope you found this post enjoyable or helpful I feel like I've been working on it for years so I apologize if it seems rushed, I was so excited about doing it but I didn't realize how busy I was going to be. I'm definitely going to get a head start on my next post so I don't become this stressed next time. Well as always thank you so much for reading I very much appreciated and thank you for the supportive comments please keep them coming! xoxo Em

No comments:

Post a Comment