Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I'm backkk guyss :)

Hey blogger beauties! Miss me?! ;) First off let me just say I have missed blogging so much! I recently got a job at a tanning salon called Club Sun and I have literally been working non stop since the day I got hired. My job requires me to be on my feet from 4-9 hours pretty much everyday cleaning beds and spray tan booths so when I get home I'm too exhausted to watch tv let alone start a post but hey I am BEYOND happy and thankful to have it plus it comes with some pretty great perks! So I think the last time I posted was a month ago.. huh?! I can't believe that! I'm definitely going to try to post more frequently this summer because I plan to vaca, beach it up and go out as much as possible oh and lets not forget shop until I drop so I will have lots to share with you guys :)

Anyways I'm sure youre tired of hearing me ramble so lets move on to what I want to share with you in this post :)

LATEST SHOPPING HAULSSSS!! :) (I've been a VERY bad girl lately :p)

 the bathing suits at target are soo cute this year I could not resist splurging! Top: $18, bottoms $15


another one, i already had the bottoms so I just got the top, $18


lovee the chains on the side! from Charlotte Russe, $15


I took advantage of the 5 for $26 (used to be 25 but oh well) and they have some of the cutest styles ever!











as you can tell I'm obsessed with their lace thongs :))


love this fragrance! it's a mixture between sweet and floral perfect pick me up for those long days at work :) $10


Target had a huge sale in cosmetics a while back so I decided to stock up on my favorite foundation, Loreal Magic smooth Soufflé, a regular $10 and I got them for $6





Francesca's Collection, $8


 Theyre different from what I usually wear but I just fell in love with them and what do you know.. I got so many compliments on them today at work :) from Rue 21, $5


I love how light these are and the design is just gorge! also from Rue 21, $5


Body Central, on sale for $1 huh?!?! :)


 Charlotte Russe, $5


Obsessed with these! cant wait to rock them with a bikini! from Body Central, $3.90

lovee the simplicity and that color! from Charlotte Russe, $5

saw this beauty and couldnt resist! from Charlotte Russe, $5


Bandeaus from Charlotte Russe, $5 each


Walmart, $3 super cute fit and I love the print!


Yoga leggings, pants and shorts, I love these! They fit and look just like the ones from Victoria's Secret only wayy cheaper!! from Walmart, $13 each



Revlon Plum Seduction and Timeless $4 each, Loreal Orange you Jealous? $5, and the two Essies were a gift from my best friend but theyre new so i consider them a haul lol California Coral and Butter Please, she did good! :)

Okay so I wasn't that bad, I was able to find some pretty good deals but who's to say that will be the case next time lol Oh well I work hardd for my money so I deserve to splurge on myself every now and then right? Yes! Thank you for reading as always, I promise to not go that long without posting again a month is just ridiculous lol Wishing you guys a great week and for those of you with spring break coming up, I hope its a blasty blast! Blog you guys soon! :) XOXO Em

No comments:

Post a Comment