Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Act like Big City Kids when the Sun goes Down.



 Last week I had the pleasure of shooting with my good friend Kirsten Martinez in pretty little down town Fairhope. Despite the cold, I had a blast walking around town in my five inch booties cutting up with her and her boy. I'M BEING TOTALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THE HEELS. I love down town so much! It will definitely be a bittersweet separation when I do leave this small town one day. I don't even know where to start when it comes to the inspiration pouring into the streets from the gorgeous greenery to the cobblestone walkways it is absolute poetry for the eyes. Any ways here are my favorite ones from the shoot :)





I decided to go for a soft grunge look considering I'm really into the style right now and I have never done a shoot with it before and I really liked how it really complimented the backgrounds Kirsten chose for the shoot.
Top from Tjmaxx
Thigh high socks from Charlotte Russe
Hat from Charlotte Russe
tights from H&M
Sunnies from ebay



I LOVE the contrast of the black and white stripes against the rustic orange garage door
Crop top from Tjmaxx
Shorts from Charlotte Russe
Booties by Penny Loves Kenny







A big thank you to Kirsten Martinez she knows her stuff and captures really beautiful photographs go check out her work HERE. Thanks for reading as always I love and appreciate all your support and there will be many more shoots to come so stay tuned beauties!  XOXO Em

No comments:

Post a Comment