Sunday, February 2, 2014

First Shopping Haul of 2014

Hey guys! I know it has been forever since I did one of these but it was such a good one I couldn't resist sharing it with all of you :) I'm really into florals, kimonos, bodysuits and bright colors right now so I kind of went overboard with a few of them lol Florals are also really big this spring so I didn't feel too bad about buying them in bulk! Most of the items are from Forever 21, it seems to be my home away from home these days, the booties and jewelry are from Charlotte Russe and the high waist shorts and cross necklace are from Body Central.



Pretty basic floral bodysuit, but I can style it with a good bit of pieces I already have in my wardrobe, its a good statement piece to have for summer. 



Absolutely in LOVE with this kimono! The florals are gorgeous and the fringe netting detail is amazing!



My one and only plaid shirt as of now lol I really love the feminine look it has. I don't know if its just me but I think there's two kinds of plaid, feminine and masculine. Feminine tends to have more of a dark red and deep blue color scheme and the pattern is a bit more detailed where masculine plaid leans more towards lighter shades of red and blue and has a more basic pattern.



Picked up this shorter kimono because I just loved how it draped on my body, very flowy and pretty



I really like the cut of the sleeves on this shirt plus the saying is pretty blunt which I like



I needed a slim jumpsuit to wear under my kimonos plus I just love jumpsuits they're so easy and basically outfit by itself.



picked up this Optimus Prime bodysuit because well why not? lol its so comfy and would be fun for a photo shoot idea I have.



This is actually from Tjmaxx and I got it on sale for $10 I just thought it was really cute I loved the stud detail on the pocket.



I got this dress because it reminded me a Paris, its just really fun and simple sometimes you just need that.



I honestly only have one black maxi dress other than this one... yeah I know crazy right? Considering I'm obsessed with maxis and black is my favorite color to wear. I really like how it fits and it has slits on both sides so its perfect!



I cannot express to you how hard it is to find high waisted denim shorts right now. I mean has no one heard of wearing them with a chunky knit sweater, black tights and booties?! I cannot be the only one. High waisted denim shorts can be worn all year round people! Any ways finally hunted some down at body Central and they couldn't be more perfect, exactly the color and style I was looking for!



Oh what do you know more florals! Such a great maxi skirt, I couldn't pass it up.



How cute are these floral aviators? They are fantastic!



I am so obsessed with these babies! 



Needed this for a photo shoot I'm doing soon.



I didn't have any cross necklaces so he had to come home with me



Loved it. Had to have it. End of story.





I really wanted a lace bodysuit and I couldn't find a black one any where so I settled for a spring trend color.



Okay, harem pants... terrible looking on a hanger but really cute on your body!



Lime green high waist hot pants anyone? YESS!




Loved the color combo of this long kimono also needed for an upcoming photo shoot



I really liked the star pattern plus would look so good with the pink number below!



How darling is this skirt? So sixties I LOVE it! Also the engraved pattern is stunning!



I saw these babies and snatched them up before anyone else could! They were on sale at Charlotte Russe for $15 and I don't have anything like them in my closet which is a big deal for me because I'm a shoeaholic. Haven't really decided what I'm going to wear them with but I just loved them!





Well, that's it for this haul! I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for visiting. Have a beautiful sunday night everyone and much love! XOXO Em

1 comment:

  1. Well we will have to coordinate our Optimus Prime shirts the next time we hang out.

    ReplyDelete