Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Finds From Yesterday

Hey everyone! Sorry its been awhile since I last posted I didnt realize it has been a week since my last post. Anyways I wanted to share with you my finds from yesterday because I got a lot of good ones! Yesterday I went downtown with my mom for some lunch and a little shopping. I love downtown Fairhope its so beautiful and it houses a lot of cute boutiques, resale shops, eateries, privately owned businesses and one of my favorite places, the Fairhope pier. We decided to stop by Hertha's Second Edition, my favorite resale shop and to my surprise I found a lot of great pieces for my fall wardrobe at an even greater price!

Photobucket 
Twentyone metallic dress for $15 I loved this dress because it had a Missoni feel to it.

Photobucket
Betsey Johnson dress for $30 I have been lusting over this dress for weeks but I couldn't bring myself to pay $60 for it so I was ecstatic when the price was cut in half and I had to get it!

Photobucket 
Free people jacket for $30 I love this jacket its so feminine and pretty I cant wait to pair it with skinny jeans and nude pumps!

Photobucket
Max and Cleo rouged dress for $10 I love the color and its be a great dress for a night out or a special event

Photobucket 
Symmetry tweed jacket for $20 I have always wanted a tweed jacket but I could never find one that fit me right so I was excited to find this one fit me perfectly.

Photobucket
Theory leather panel sweater dress for $40 Such a cute dress I cant wait to wear it when it gets colder!
Photobucket
 Romeo and Juliet skinny jeans for $10 I really wanted some colored skinny jeans and I couldnt get over how well these fit me or the price lol

Photobucket
Grey MIH jeans for $20 I love this brand its one of the few that really fit and flatter my body and its rare you get them for such a good price even if they are ABW (already been worn)
Photobucket Kors by Michael Kors booties for $20 These are my first pair of Michael Kors shoes cant wait to wear them with tights and leggings
Photobucket
BCBG sandals for $12 saw these beauties and I had to have them I may have to wait until next summer to wear them but it will be worth it when I can!

So those are all my find from Hertha's and I didnt even go over $200! I think that's pretty good for 10 brand name piece. I hope all is well with everyone and as always thank you taking time out of your day to read my blog please stay tuned for My fall favorites post coming up soon and I will be posting pictures of the items I'm selling soon so make sure to check back in a couple of weeks! Have a good week Everyone and feel free to leave me comments questions concerns down below! xoEm

No comments:

Post a Comment