Thursday, October 11, 2012

Updating my Bathroom

Hey Everyone! I hope you're having a great week. I certainly am, fall is finally here Christmas is in two months and oh! I finally got around to re doing my bathroom! I wasnt happy with the hot pink and black look I had going on. The color was so harsh especially when I would apply my make up it just would never look right ya know? Anyways I have been saving up to re do my bathroom for quite some time but i just couldn't decide what I wanted to do until today I was shopping at Ross and found these beautiful chocolate brown bathroom pieces with accents of a gold mosaic print and I fell in love! I knew then exactly how I wanted to decorate it, chocolate brown with gold accents so happy with how it turned out :)

Photobucket the bathroom pieces I found at Ross, the soap dispenser was $5.99 and the toothbrush holder was $4.99 such a good deal!

  Found these decorative balls at Ross as well a set of three was $6.99 and the heart shaped bowl was $8.99

 found two large chocolate brown towels for $5.99 each and the little towels we already had around the house

fell in love with the rose detail on this shower curtain, Ross for $8.99

 Decided to use this as an accent rug to break up all the brown it also plays off the rose detail on the shower curtain really well, Ross for $6.99

  I found this beauty at Hobby lobby for $59 with 50% off so $32, also finding my theme! Its a little cliche I know but I decided on Paris as my theme and i'm very happy with my decision!

 I wanted one of these the moment I decided to re do my bathroom and I found the perfect one at Hobby lobby for $29.99 with 50% off so $16

 view of the sink

 So there's my bathroom redo I'm so happy with the outcome! Thanks for reading let me know what you think by commenting below if you want questions comments concerns are all welcome! Hope ya'll have a great weekend :) xoEm

No comments:

Post a Comment