Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My First What's in my..?! :)



Hey Guys Happy Wednesday! :) So today I'm gonna share with you what's in my.. purse and why!

So here's the bag I'm currently carrying I found it at Tjmaxx for $25! not sure what the brand is though lol
                                                   

Inside my bag you will find.. some pretty basic things but I do have a few random ones too!

Journals: I carry three types of spirals. The pink one is my planner, I cant go anywhere without it, the small striped one is my clientele book where I keep all the information about my customers for work; contact info, what brands they have purchased the most etc. And the third one is my journal where I jot down blog ideas, poetry or make lists I am a HUGE list maker lol

Almonds: I carry a container of almonds with me at all times to carve my hunger and to keep me from binging on sugary foods. My favorite are the unsalted because they taste kind of sweet to me and they are healthier than the salted ones and keep me feeling fuller longer.

Amazeline: I always have a thing of Vaseline with me everywhere I go! I'm not kidding I literally have one available in every room of my house just in case I cant find one when I need it, my lips dont produce moisture anymore so I have to keep them moisturized at all times. I also put it on my lashes, eyebrows, hands and feet good stuff!

 Hand Cream: Shea Cashmere. I loveee this stuff! its by True Blue Spa from bath and body works I think its new because I never heard of it until a few weeks ago but it smells so good and leaves your hands feeling so soft! I like lotions with more of a butter consistency so if you like those kinds too you'll love this.

Wallet: my wallet is from private gallery it has been through hell with all the crap I try to force in it haha I got it about 2 years ago but I still love it and cant seem to part with it 

Hairbrush: pretty self explanatory, never know when youre gonna need one haha

Hairspray: Again, pretty self explanatory, its by Tressemee it sprays really well for a travel size

Hand Sanitizer: i love these little things! Mine is from Bath and Body works and since its almost holiday season I 'm carrying the peppermint patty scent it smells so good!, I literally have hundreds of these things I just switch them out to match the seasons :)

Compact: I like the Maybelline instant age rewind because it gives me really good coverage, excuse how gross mine looks Ive had it forever and I need to get a new one lol

Deodorant: cheap whatever works just fine for me :)

Keys: another self explanatory one but hey lol I drive a black 2006 Hyundai Sonata and I'm happy to have it! My key chain is from Juicy Couture

Now onto the good stuff

 
Tons of Lippies! I dont know what it is about lip products but I tend to carry them around in bulk! Maybe its the different colors or the many brands but whatever it is, if you need a lip product I got choo lol
I have NYC gloss in Honey on the Hudson, some baby pink color (cant read the name) and a lip plumper in clear, Revlon lipstick in ginger spice, Revlon lip liner in nude, L'Oreal gloss in a oxblood color and Aveda lip shine in agave nectar. 
My perfume is Dior addict lovee it, a bra strap clip for when I'm having a racer-back moment lol, and a tampon.. ya know

Welp thats all the stuff in my purse, I hope I didnt bore you too much with the details lol Feel free to comment below and let me know what you carry around in your purse, I always love hearing about all the random things people carry around with them and why so please share yours! thanks for reading ya'll hope everyone has a great Wednesday and dont forget to check back on Thursday for the top ten list of the week! :) xoEm

No comments:

Post a Comment