Friday, November 2, 2012

My First Top Ten Thursday! :)


Hey everyone! I hope your Thursday went well :) I'm sorry I am just now posting for Thursday. I had it scheduled to post at 11:30 am and I guess it never did so that's why I'm posting twice today lol Anyways I'm so excited that fall is has truly made its arrival! Temperatures have started to descend, cozy sweaters and printed scarves are brought out of storage, leggings become daily go-tos and the bright neon colors get replaced with dark jewel infused neutrals. Here's the most lusted after nail colors to wear during fall! 

Top Ten Nail Colors to Wear During Fall:


As you know Oxblood is HUGE this fall and what better way to wear it than on your nails, its a bold color that goes with everything even a glass of wine. Try OPI's Skyfall from the James Bond collection.








  Mmm chocolate! Turns out its not only delicious to eat but its also scrumptious to wear, it looks so perfect next to creams and whites. I love this one by OPI its called Wooden Shoe like to know how cute is the name?!







 I love emeralds for fall! I always feel like royalty when I wear it and the contrast between emerald green and a fair skin tone is to die for! Try OPI's Here Today Aragon Tomorrow








This deep teal makes me want to throw on my LBD, some chunky gold jewelry and go dancing! Ihis is such a daring and fun color for fall and definitely an eye magnet. Try Ski Teal We Drop by OPI.






I'm starting to think Gold is the new black because this color never seems to go out of style lol Gold is glamourous, its gratifying and its your fall go-to for nail couture. I love this understated gold from OPI called glitzerland could the name be more perfect?






 Another lustful nail color, this greenish grey. It reminds me of white fluffy kittens dont ask me why I think its because this color and white look stunning together. OPI's Uh Oh Roll Down the Window is perfect i call it serene chic.








This color makes me want curl up with a cup of cocca by the fire with someone special. I love the taupe family for fall its dark yet cozy, mysterious yet comforting. One of my favorites is You don't know Jacques by OPI.






Bronze may be the look we try to achieve in the summer time but apparently we aren't parting with it just yet. This color looks amazing with pretty much every color trend for fall. I love this one by OPI called Brisbane Bronze.







Whats fall without a killer nude?! It's one that will never be out of season. I love this from OPI's Germany Collection called Don't Pretzel my Buttons it's subtle but sassy.





And the last one on the list, cobalt. Its just not fashion without it! I love this one from OPI called Dating a Royal Flush.


 I  love and swear by OPI so I wanted to only use their colors for this but you can find all these colors by other brands such as essie, butter, or even Chanel if you dont want to get them by OPI. Thanks so much for reading I hope you found my first top ten informative and entertaining and feel free to let me know what colors you love or hate or will be sporting this season! Make sure to check back later today for my Friday favorites! Sending ya'll light love and peace<3 Em

No comments:

Post a Comment