Saturday, November 3, 2012

Finally a Friday Favorites!


 Hey Guys! So this is definitely a little later than i wanted to post but I got so freaking busy today the time just slipped away from me so fast. Anyways I promised you a Friday Favorites post earlier so here it is :)
Since its Fall and that seems to be my theme this week so I'm going to share with you my favorite products that I use in the fall, now some are old products that I've been using for years but some are new that I just came across recently.

Lets start with cosmetics! 



 This is one of my favorite lip colors for fall, its a great reddish brown and always makes a statement. It's Ginger Spice by L'Oreal.

 Another favorite lip color is this one also by L'Oreal called Pure Burgundy. Its such a rich gorgeous color and a great alternative to a bright red.

 Omg I lovee these lip glosses! Theyre only like $2 and come in all kinds of colors, I love this color for fall even though the name reminds me of summer lol Honey on the Hudson by NYC


One of my favorite nail polishes during the fall is Burgundy Flirt by Rimmel, its similiar to Sky fall by OPI but its a shade lighter it does however take at least two coats to get it this dark but it looks amazing and lasts a long time!

Oh my gosh I am OBSESSED with this color from Rimmel! I didnt find it my mom did but she doesnt like how thick it is so she gave to me I have no idea what shes talking about lol its perfect and you only need one coat for it to show up plus the name is perfect for fall, Hot Cocoa how appropriate!

Now onto body products! These are all from Bath and Body Works :)

My absolute FAVORITE holiday collection by them is Be Enchanted. I have the whole collection I love it so much lol The scent is so whimsical and fruity and just reminds me of the holiday season coming up which I also adore! By the way Bath and Body Works is having a special on the signature collections where you can buy 3 get 2 free which is a pretty good deal if youre like me and like to get all your Christmas shopping done early, find something for everyone and get a little something in return :)

I love this for a sweet scent, I usually hatee vanilla scents but I am seriously addicted to this one! I put it on before I go to bed I layer it with the body spray and it last until morning and even all day. Its a strong scent but not to where its overpowering btw its called Vanilla Bean Noel.


There Wickedly Hot Chocolate is absolutely delicious I also have the bubble bath version and it literally feels and smells like im bathing in a cup of hot chocolate they couldnt have made it more true to scent if they tried.


This one probably looks familiar because it is I showed it to you in my what's in my purse post so i'm not going to say much about it but it is one of my fall favorites.


This is obviously not a body product but its from B&BW and one of my fall favorites for a room scent. It's called Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and to me its the perfect combo for fall and these little things are pretty strong and last up to 8 weeks!


So I dont know if I've said this before but I LOVEE candles!! I go through them like I go through underwear ahaha and one of my favorite holiday candles is Winter it is the definition of Christmas time for me and everytime I burn it, it brings back every memory of Christmas. B&BW is having an awesome sale on the candles theyre usually $20 a piece but right now you can get 2 for the price of one so thats a really good deal!



And last but not least, I'm a hugee tea drinker especially as the weather gets colder and I love this one because its perfect for fall, the orange almost acts as pumpkin with the spice and its just a delicious combo i go through it like water lol


I have many more but these are pretty much my all time favorites/most used so I hope you enjoyed my first Friday favorites sorry it took until Saturday to post it haha but better late than never! thank you so much for reading and I hope ya'll have a great rest of the weekend, I'm not sure if I'll be posting a shopping haul it depends on if I go shopping today I'm kinda broke right now and trying to save up for Christmas so we'll see what happens wishing you guys a great day!<3 Em




No comments:

Post a Comment