Monday, November 5, 2012

A very very late Saturday Shopping Haul!



Hey guys so I guess you have noticed I'm not really good at this blogging everyday thing and I'm thinking that my bright idea is more of a muted light lol But anyways I did get to do a little shopping Saturday and here are my finds from Hertha's, Yvonne's, Tjmaxx and Ross, sounds like a huge shopping spree but it really wasn't lol 

 I found this maxi at Tjmaxx it was a little pricey, $20 but I fell in love with it and it looks amazing on. I love maxi's for summer but I also wear them in the fall by pairing them with a chunky sweater and a belt so I decided to splurge because I can get a lot of use out this one.



I adore these neck tie tops! I found this one for $8 at another resale shop in my home town called Yvonne's and I really liked the detail on the front as well. I plan to wear it with a black high waist skirt, black opaque tights and mary jane pumps, so excited!



Found this top at good ol' Hertha's I think it was $10 I love the front it would be cute with black skinnies.



I lovee leopard! thought this would be cute with skinny jeans or black jeggings, $10 at Tjmaxx




I love zippers and i thought this was a cute sweater for the fall and you know me I love over-sized sweaters
found this at Hertha's for $5 its originally from Forever 21




 Found this cute little dress by Lush at Yvonne's for $10 I thought it'd be cute with black opaque tights and booties.



 I saw these at Tjmaxx they were only $8 and fit like a glove and they would be cute with a black or grey chunky sweater also.



I love these v necks so much, I bought one a while back and I wear it pretty much everytime i'm around the house relaxing so i went back and bought one in every color theyre so comfy and soft and only $5 a piece I got them from Ross.



And last not definitely not least my new Steve Madden bag! I lovee it saw it at Tjmaxx and had to have it! It was $30 plus I really needed a black bag.


See I told you, not as much damage as it sounded lol Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this very late post and I hope you guys have a great week! Don't forget to vote tomorrow! Even though you're only one person, you make a huge difference so get out vote! love ya'll! Em





2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I'm heading to TJMaxx today & hope I can find a great bag there too. My old one is literally falling apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you so much!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! oh no! well tjmaxx has some great bags where are you from if you dont mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete