Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Mini Christmas Haul: B&BW and Forever 21 :)



Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week before Thanksgiving. I am loving this cold weather I hope it stays nothing ruins a cold holiday more than warm weather :p Anyways I went to mobile to do a little Christmas shopping because they're were so many good deals going on I didn't want to pass it up! Bath and Body works has an amazing sale going on right now, buy three get three free with the signature collections, 3 for $10 mini signatures (great stocking stuffers) $5 small candles, 5 for $5 pocket bac hand sanitizers and  they also are handing out good coupons, $10 off any $30 or more purchase and free item of choice with any $15 purchase or more up to a $13 value (helloo free triple body moisture cream) so they have a lot of great deals going on and coming up! I also went to Forever 21 and they still had their veterans day sale so I got a few things from there as well so lets just get started! :)

I decided to make goodie baskets for my besties, here's what I got them (im hiding this post from them so I dont spoil their surprise)

Mini signatures in the scent of Paris, to me its not an overwhelming smell and it smells really good, perfect scent for a gift. They were 3 for $10 so I got 6 for $20 not bad!


I also got them a small candle in the frosted cranberry because I wanted them to be able to use it after the holidays if they wanted to you can never go wrong with a fruity scent for a candle as a gift it gives them the option to use it after the holidays because the scent doesn't scream holiday. Small candles 2 for $10.



 As many of you know I love these little things I can never have too many I just switch out the scents so I dont get bored lol They were 5 for $5 so I got two for my besties, two for my brother in law's daughters and one for me, pretty good :)



 I lovee these socks! They are so soft and have shea in them to keep your feet soft. These werent on promotion they were $7.50 each but I know how much my girls love socks so I splurged :)


 Not from B&BW but I know how much my girls love Victoria's Secret lip gloss so I got them each one of the minty kiss ones in peppermint, 2 for $15 (splurged a little)


With all the savings I got I was able to get the Forever Red body spray which is a regular $22 for free basically because the lady helping was so nice she took the time to split up my transactions so I could use my coupons with my purchases I love her for doing that and I love this scent!


 I was also able to get this free because she split up my transactions its the pink sugarplum triple body moisture cream and I love it but I might use it as a gift or a mini giveaway I haven't decided yet I might do something else as a giveaway but you will know in my next blog post so stay tuned! :)


these are obviously not from B&BW but I thought it would be a cute idea to put mini bottles of their favorite wine in there goodie baskets, they lovee wine lol



What's a goodie basket without candy?!! Target had a 3 for $10 deal on the good kind of candy so of course I took advantage of that :)


here's a preview of what they will look like I still have a few other things to put in it but i'm pretty excited about them :)



I also stopped by Forever and picked up a few things like this over sized cream colored sweater it was a little bit of a splurge ($22) but I have been looking for one like this for months so I thought it was appropriate.


I lovee this dress I was going to get it last time i was there but I decided to put it back twice because it was just too much but this time I found it in the wrong section three times while I was looking around so I tried it on for the third time loved it and figured it was fate. its not even on the website any more so happy I got it! ($24)


And last but not least I got this emerald rhinestone dress i thought it would be so cute for a holiday get together or layered with tights I cant wait to wear it! $24 I know I know another splurge :/

Well that concludes this haul! I hope you enjoyed it I wasnt going to post it because of the forever haul it wasnt exactly a budget haul but oh well lol Thank you so much for reading and I hope you are having a great night wherever you are! xoxo Em

UPCOMING POSTS:

Yummy Easy Desserts for Thanksgiving.
 Great Christmas Gift Ideas From Your Favorite Stores under $40
Stay Tuned!! :)

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog! definitely teaching me smart shopping with style. the gift baskets for your friends are so cute and inspiring as well~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much! I'm so glad you find it helpful and inspiring that's all I hope to do by posting on it :) thank you for taking the time out of your day to read it I really appreciate that! :)

      Delete