Saturday, November 17, 2012

Finally a Fashion Post: A Look for Less

Hey Everyone I hope your weekend has been good to you so far! So I realized that I haven't really been posting about fashion lately which is crazy considering that's the biggest reason I started my blog! Anyways I thought I'd do a small "look for less" post just so I can bring a little sense of fashion back to my blog :) One of my favorite pieces to wear right now is leather leggings! They look great with over sized sweaters, a white button down and even blazers I think everyone should have a pair for fall/winter because they're such a versatile piece.

The look I was inspired by was this one of Kim Kardashian while in NYC. I love how effortlessly chic the look is, its casual yet put together and I thought it was a perfect outfit for dinner and a movie with the girls last night. 


So this is my affordable version of her outfit. My sweater was $22 from Forever 21, my leggings are from Forever 21 as well for $10, my Mary Jane pumps are Penny loves Kenny from Ross for $20, my ring is from Charlotte Russe for $6 and my necklace is Tory Burch given to me as a present so I'm not sure how much it was.


Here's a better picture of what they look like I'm pretty happy with them heck for $10 I should have bought two pairs lol

 one of my bestie's and I at the Premiere of Breaking Dawn part 2, good movie :)


So there's my little fashion post! I apologize for the crappy quality of the pictures I really didnt want to use my phone to take the pictures  but my camera is broken yet again :( So my phone is all I have right now for outfit post anyways but I hope you can still find this post enjoyable I know there's not much too it I'm kind of pressed for time today but I will be back to posting normally tomorrow evening! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend talk to you guys soon! :) xoxoEm   



4 comments:

  1. cute! is there a style you can't effortlessly pull off? ;-)
    on the topic of leggins/skinny jeans, i am a size 16/18, do you think plus sized women can wear them without looking pudgy? i love wearing my mid-calf boots, but don't want to look like the pilsbury dough boy. also, any tips/tricks for plus sized chicks? being a 16/18, curvy, and 5'9", i am completely lost when it comes to fashion and what works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh gosh thank you girl you are too sweet! Oh yes of course they can and rock it! For skinny jeans go for a dark denim its slimming Macy's, Nordstrom's and even old navy are just a few great places to shop for curvy jeans and leggings. Also google this brand called Eunina, they're jeans that are made perfectly for curvy women, they have some stretch without getting out of shape and they hug your curves and compliment your butt plus theyre pretty affordable. Also when choosing tops stay away from baggy oversized tops they will just make you look heavier than you actually are, go for a more fitted style (not tight where it looks like its 2 sizes too small, there's a difference) and lastly please dont hide your curves embrace them and embrace your size you are beautiful so just rock them and you will look great! I hope that helped and again thank you so much for the kind words and support!<3 :)

    ReplyDelete