Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Party at my Cousins! :)

Hey there! I hope you had a great Christmas with your families! I know I did. The weather was supposed to be awful but it held off long enough for my family and I to get together and celebrate so I was very thankful for that :) Anyways my cousins threw a Christmas party at their house and I wanted to share the details of my outfit with you I'll also post about my Christmas


I  wanted to keep my outfit casual but chic and nothing says chic more than black on black! besides my monthly friend was visiting so the idea of something curve accentuating and slinky was just too much too handle lol My leggings are from Juicy Couture and my long sleeve is from Old Navy.




My scarf is from Kohl's and its in a casual chic pashmina knot, super simple to do but looks intricate



my heels are from Private Gallery and I love them so much I wish I would have got them in red and blue too!


 lovee the studs on the back!


My hand candy is minted by Revlon and my lavender snake ring is from Charlotte Russe




And whats a photo op without my sweet bijou Minnie Mouse<3



Pimento cheese celery sticks, super easy and a healthy alternative to chips and dip


another simple finger food, already prepared spinach dip poured into a hulled out bread bowl cheap easy and so yummy!


 Shit on a shingle or SOS is probably the most delicious finger food I've ever had! I think I had about five I mean there is no way you can only have one! This batch was made with ground turkey in a cheese sauce on slices of pumpernickel bread but it is usually made with beef in a cheese like sauce on toast I would put up the exact recipe but I dont know anymore about it then it including those two ingredients because I had to make sure it was alright for me to eat. 



Well thats all for this post and for good reason too, my internet connection is driving me up the wall right now! All I can say is I'm glad this is just a hobby right now and not a job or I would be SO fired because of missed deadlines lol.  I'm trying to get it fixed but so far it just keeps cutting off and my stress level just keeps rising, I literally have a sore throat from screaming so much. Anyways wishing you a happy and stress free day! I'm going to go try to calm down with a cup of tea, until next time! :) xoxo EM

No comments:

Post a Comment