Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

Hey guys! I hope all is well and the new year is treating you nicely so far. I have been meaning to get around to posting about my Christmas but first I wanted to tell you guys about my blogs new look. After tons of searching for templates and banners and undoing and redoing things, I have finally found the layout of my current dreams. I am completely satisfied, it looks more professional, its appeasing to the eye and its much easier to access everything.  So so happy!! Now with that being said, lets move on to the goodies :)



One of my gifts was a Target gift card from one of my aunts which I used to buy this adorable faux fur jacket. It was a regular $50 but was on clearance for $24.98 which was perfect because the card only had $25 so I was very excited about that!




Next I received a Tarte gift set from my mama. It included a dark brown cream eyeliner, a little thing of Lights, camera, lashes macara and a Pouty lipliner. This is my first time using products from the Tarte line and so far I love them especially the mascara, definitely one of my favorites now. I'm thinking of doing a review on the products I got too so i'll go into more detail in that post :)











My mama also got me the number 7 shine free primer which i'm going to do a review on as well so I wont go into too much detail right now but I will say its a great product.



My sister got me this adorable eyes and lip compact from Sephora and again not going to go into detail just yet but umm LOVEE.




I also received a couple miraculous bras with matching panties from my mama which allowed her to get this cute VS bag for free! So cute for a beach bag!



and it also came with all these goodies inside so that was like an extra gift, favorite lipgloss ever :)




From both my mom and dad, gold glitz watch from Michael Kors I was so hapy I've been wanting this one forever! My brother in law had to take five links out for it to even fit I have such small wrists! lol

Okay so I was soo not expecting to get a Michael Kors purse for Christmas so I like started crying when I opened it and saw this beauty inside it's the large studded Hamilton.. amazee. And I love how the key and lock actually works that was probably the highlight after the initial shock of getting it lol




I'm not sure if i've mentioned this before but I'm a bit obsessed with Jennifer Love Hewitt, I just love her and love her acting especially her show The Ghost Whisperer so my aunt got me season 4 and 5 and I was soo happy because I couldn't find them anywhere except online which is not an option for me at least not until I get a credit card so now I have the whole series to rewatch over and over to my heart's desire :)




And last but not least my dad surprised me with a Macbook Air soo inlove I have wanted a macbook since the day they came out and it was so out of the usual price range so I was ecstatic and extremely thankful to get this!



Well that was my Christmas, feel free to let me know what you got for Christmas as well as what you think of the new look and name! Thanks so much for reading as always and I hope you have a great rest of the week! XOXO Em








No comments:

Post a Comment