Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Details on Some of my Past Outfits :)

Hey loves! I hope you are having a great week! :) I just wanted to take a second give you the details of my past outfits. They are taken by my iPhone so I apologize for the crappy quality but my DSLR camera is still broken and until I get it fixed I cant take pictures of my outfits by myself like I used to just please bare with me!


        Love this outfit its super casual but still has a chic look to it. 

        Sunnies from Michael Kors for $50

        cream sweater is from forever 21 for $16

        red skinny pants I got at Ross for $14 

        Pashmina scarf is from Kohls on sale for $10

        my handbag is Michael Kors

        ring from Charlotte Russe for $6 

        flats are Forever 21 for $20

        Nail polish is called Mamba by Essie


        One of my favorite color combo's, blush pink and oxblood LOVEEEE! 

        My button down is Rock and Republic from Kohl's for $24 

        oxblood skinny pants from Ross for $14 (same style as the red ones above)

        nude heels from Polish for $35  

        ring is from Versona on sale for $3





         Perfect fall outfit! 

         blazer is from Charlotte Russe for $16 

         basic long sleeve top is from Old Navy on sale 2 for $8 

         denim Rockstar skinnies from Old Navy on sale for $15

         scarf from Private Gallery dont remember the price

         flats from Charlotte Russe for $15, Watch is Michael Kors

         ring and earrings from Belk for on sale for $5 each

         Nail polish is called Red Zin by Sally Hansen



        Super glam yet casual look!

        Faux fur jacket from Target regular $50 on sale for $24.98

        basic long sleeve from Old Navy part of the 2 for $8 deal

        jeggings are Jessica Simpson from Tmaxx for $20

        thigh highs are from Charlotte Russe for $40

        clutch from Ross for $10

        Michael Kors gold watch

        ring and earrings from Belk for $5 each

        Nail polish is called Romeo and Juliet by OPI



        I wore this to a friends birthday, we went out for dinner and then drinks.

        Peacoat from Forever 21 for $38

        opaque tights from walmart for $5

        dress is from wet seal for $12

        gold skinny belt in a set of three from Charlotte Russe for $5

        Mary jane pumps by kenny loves Penny from Ross for $20

        necklace is Tory Burch (gift) ring from Belk for $5

        bag from Tjmaxx for $20

        Nail polish is called Romeo and Juliet by OPI


    This is what I wore to an interview recently.

    Blazer by Elle from Kohl's on sale for $25

    basic black tank from Charlotte Russe for $5

    jeggings by Jessica Simpson from Tjmaxx for $20

    heels by Pierre Dumas from Ross for $15

   watch & handbag by Michael Kors
  
   ring & necklace from Charlotte Russe 2 for $8 deal

   Nail polish is called Plum Luck by Sally Hansen


Thanks for reading and if you have any questions feel free to leave them in comments and ill answer them all as soon as I can! Sending you good day vibes! :))

XOXO Em

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love your style but best of all I love your price range! You show exactly what I believe in....you dont need to spend a fortune to be GLAM!

    ReplyDelete