Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Preparing for Disney World! :)

Hey loves! I hope you had an exceptionally good Easter weekend! I certianly did because I was off Saturday, Sunday and also Monday so it was very relaxing and enjoyable. Now onto the post! My birthday is in a little over a month which means the vacation I take for my birthday is right around the corner! You would think after visiting Disney World oh say every year since I was one, that I'd be so sick of it but I am far from it!! To say i love it would be an understatement. I get excited and go all out every time and I can promise you I'll be still going even when I'm an old lady lol. Anyways, I wanted to share some photos of the place we are staying at and some items I bought for my trip sound good? :)


The Marriott Grande Vista in Orlando Florida


Every year we swap our time share and rent out a condo close to Disney World. I suggest doing this instead of staying on Disney property for two reasons. The first one being.. more room! If you choose to stay on property, you will be staying in one of their hotels which is fine if you dont care to have a kitchen and plan to eat out most of your stay or a decent size living room. Of course you can stay in one of their hotels that has a little more room and a kitchen but it is very expensive. I and my family however, cannot afford to stay on Disney resort property, plus the traveling expenses, plus disney tickets plus lunch while in the parks so thats why we do the timeshare. We also like bringing our own food to cook in the condo and we save so much money that way! The second reason is it's MUCH cheaper and in my opinion a better chance of getting a nicer place. But if its just you and your honey or kid and all you're going to be doing is the disney parks, staying on property is ideal but I suggest checking priceline for any deals on rooms before checking on Disney's official site :)

better picture of the pool area it has a lazy river :))


the lobby


what the master bedroom looks like


master bath (rose petals not included lol)


the gym AKA heaven :)


little peek of the spa 

Items I bought for my trip


 

I found this cute little backpack at Ross for $20 and thought it was perfect to carry around to the parks. I usually use my Michael Kors crossbody but it doesnt hold much and with all the stuff I need through out the day and the little trinkets I buy it just doesn't cut it lol





I got this because its simple and cute just throw it over a swimsuit and you're ready for the parks! ebay $5



how cute is this monokini?! you cant see it in the picture but it has ruffles in the front soo cute! And
 only $11 on ebay :)




I also found this little gem and thought it was too cute to pass up! Only $6 on ebay so I got it in black and sky blue. I plan to wear them over swimsuits to the parks with the wet rides :)




It took me forever to find one of these but I finally found the perfect one it looks just like this one which is $59 but mine was only $25 on Ebay I have the cutest outfit planned for this! :)



I bought this dress for my birthday dinner its going to be in the 60's at night there so I decided to go with a long sleeve but it still has a summer feel to it with he color and cut out detail, I love it! Ebay $20





I also got these cutee lace shorts I've been wanting forever only $5 I love ebayy!!





I also bought a leopard bra top from ebay for an outfit I have in mind. I couldnt find the exact one but its similar to this style but its brown leopard. $10


stumbled across this case on where else.. eBay of course! and fell in love with it only $7 and it comes in pink which of course is the color I ordered :)




I mentioned these in my previous post but i'll mention them again because I did buy them for my trip, they're super comfy and I love the thick gold band around the ankles. I found these at Ross for $12.99


these were also in my previous post but again I did buy them for my trip. Theyre really comfy and have a little more cushion then my other sandals so I plan to wear these a lot while I'm there, Ross $12.99



Another item from my previous post is this Vera Bradley jewelry folio I got on sale for $24 at Objects. I am so bad about throwing my jewelry into my suitcase causing it to get all tangled up and bent out of shape so i thought this would be a great way to store my jewelry and it holds a pretty good bit I already tried it out :) The pattern is called Priscilla Pink and has been discontinued.




How cute is this robe?! it has a hood with Mickey ears on it! I found it in the clearance section at walmart for $7 and couldn't pass it up. I have a long white fluffy robe that I wear every morning because im always freezing so this is perfect plus it will be easier to pack :)


Well thats pretty much all the stuff I got for Disney. Only 32 more days until we go and I am beyond excited! Even though I've been more than 16 times this will be the first time celebrating my birthday in Disney on my actual birthday. We usually go in late May early June so this will be a refreshing change on the norm. Thanks so much for reading and for those of you who reach out to me personally to share your support for me and my blog I really appreciate it and it never goes unnoticed! I will also be making a post about my trip when I get back, I plan to take lots of pictures and I will also have ootd's and ootn's so make sure to check back for that post! Wishing you guys a great rest of the week Muah! XOXO EM

No comments:

Post a Comment