Saturday, February 22, 2014

Her Hair is Harlow Gold, her Lips a Sweet Surprise


Hey Everyone,  I hope your weekend is going well. I'm sorry I've been somewhat MIA lately I've been going through some personal stuff and haven't really felt much like blogging or even leaving my bed so I've been mostly sleeping and waiting for this dark cloud over me to dissipate. I would really appreciate it if you would keep me in your prayers because I haven't felt this bad in a really long time and I'm not sure if it will subside on its own this time.  Anyway's no outfit post today because I wanted to share some of my favorite shots from my studio shoot with the amazing Perri Farlow, she is so talented and I'm so glad I got to work with her finally. You can check out all of gorgeous work here you won't be disappointed! :) Have a wonderful rest of the weekend and I pray you are in good spirits for a long time.
Much love and many more thanks
Em<3


 






































No comments:

Post a Comment