Monday, February 17, 2014

Dreams Unwind Loves a State of Mind




   






















Kimono/Jumpsuit/Sunnies- Forever 21, Hat- ebay, Boots- Charlotte Russe, Jewelry- Body Central

Hi guys! How's your week going? Good? Great? Wishing it as over already? Yeah all that lol. Currently I'm obsessing over kimonos and jumpsuits. I was able to find the perfect long kimono at Forever 21 a few weeks ago. Thanks to their incredibly wide selection, I have one in every length now so, much love to Forever 21 for being so accommodating with their styles and options. Finding the perfect jumpsuit however wasn't as a great of an experience. After many many weeks of  cyber stalking forever 21 and succumbing to stage five clinger status with my daily "just wanted to see if they got some in and forgot to call me" calls, I was finally united with one. HALLELUJAH! I'm hoping as spring approaches it wont be that difficult to find one otherwise I'll have to resort to making my own (who am I kidding I can't sew!) Anyway's back to the purpose of this post, I decided to channel my inner hippie but add a bit of a rocker chic twist to the look by pairing my combat booties with it, a daring move but I had a good feeling I'd achieve the look I was going for and I was right! Let me know what you guys think of these pieces, would you wear them and if so how would you style it? Until next time, wishing you guys light love and happiness and sending many thanks! 

XOXO Em<3

Photos by the lovely Perri Farlow, check out her amazing work here! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the last shot! I was contemplating that kimono last Forever 21 trip… you've confirmed it'd be perfect in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +the beauty shot is killer, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! yes you must have one they are fantastic i plan to get many more! :)

      Delete