Sunday, February 16, 2014

Give to me your Leather, take from me my Lace




















Jacket- H&M, Dress/Shirt/Hat- Forever 21, Boots/Necklace- Charlotte Russe

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I've been pretty busy with photo shoots and getting hired on at Express and I'm sure it's only going to get busier. However I promise I will be consistent with posts and lapses between posts will be no longer than a week at the most. Moving on, I had the lovely opportunity to shoot with Perri Farlow whom's work you can view here and I admire so much! She takes really beautiful photos emphasizing on natural lighting. She did such an amazing job I hope I get to work with her more in the future. Like I said in previous posts, I am really into leather and plaid right now. The fabrics mesh so well together and I was really against the whole shirt tied around the waist trend (too 1980's mom jeans) but now I'm finding myself more open to the look. How cute are these studded combat booties?! I don't own anything like them and I love the instant rugged look it gives to any outfit because sometimes I want the confidence of heels but the understatement of a boot plus they are mighty comfy. Hope everyone had a great Valentines day, I spent mine in my bed watching non related love movies and indulging in not one but two boxes of chocolate and I don't regret a thing lol Have a great week everyone until the next post, much love and even more thanks!
XOXO Em<3


No comments:

Post a Comment