Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Plaid, Fur and Leather






Ashley and her friend Joshua were making laugh so hard glad she caught a candid of this!









Jacket- Target, Shirt and Hat- Forever 21, Skirt- H&M, Tights- Express, Booties- Ross, Purse- Steve Madden, Necklace and Ring- Charlotte Russe, Watch- Michael Kors, Sunnies- D&G

Greetings Lovelies! I hope your week is going well so far :) Today on the blog plaid and leather and fur OH MY! lol This was actually an outfit I had planned for the New York Fashion Week experience but since that didn't happen, I have been waiting for a chilly day to sport it. I'm really into fur and leather (faux) right now despite the fact that its almost spring lol I also really like the element of plaid and how you can dress it down or up with the right accessories. And how CUTE is this leather skirt?! I love it! Its such an edgy but feminine piece to have in your wardrobe and you can sport it fall through summer.  
This was a really fun day, I haven't laughed that hard in long time so it was very much needed.

A big thank you to Ashley Nicole Simmons for taking these for me click here to set up a shoot with her or to see the rest of her awesome work! :)

Thanks for reading and the wonderful support as always! Wishing you all a great day! :)
XOXO Em<3

No comments:

Post a Comment